personal, warm, cute, dynamic, radio quality.
I have a warm, firm, confident, cute, dynamic and personal voice. I can also be smooth, and with radio broadcasting quality at professional presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• Chinese - Mandarin
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do a Shanghainese accent mandarin. I hardly have an accent otherwise.
My Voice Experience
My first professional voice over job in NY was a blast. The clients, both in the States and in China, were very impressed. The Chinese client commented my voice over job as "perfect".
Pre-college education: Shanghai Conservatory of Music;
Bachaler of Music: Manhattan School of Music;
Masters of Music: Manhattan School of Music;
Artist Diploma: Curtis Institute of Music.
I was always involved in school radio broadcasting before I moved to the states in 2000. I also lead and performed many poetry reading, prose reading and other readings throughout high school.
My husband is a composer-producer in New York, and he works from his studio at home. I'm therefore familiar with how it works.
My good friends in NY also includes some well-known voice over talents such as the voice of "Sleepy's". They have encouraged me to explore further into my voice over potential.
My Studio Equipment
Studio Equipment includes:
Digidesign ProTools HD System
Giltronics Tube Mike/Line Pre-Amp
Tube-Tech LGA-28 Compressor
Dangerous Music D-Box
AKG 414 Microphone
Lexicon PCM 91
Samsung Video Monitors for film sync
Genelec 1030A Monitors
I'm a composer of concert music - symphonies, operas, chamber music. I'm also a concert pianist. I teach history and theory part-time at my music school. My husband and I co-write film music.
I also speak excellent English with little accent. I write, and speak fluently in both Chinese and English.
I'm easy to work with. I am known as an engaging public speaker.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Jie Wang by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jie Wang is a Standard subscriber.
• Jie Wang was last active on Voice123 7 days ago