Confidant funny wry energetic trustworthy jingles
Warm. Smart. Sincere. These are just a few of the qualities my clients have come to rely on over my 17 year voiceover career. From Starbucks to Old Navy. M.I.T. to GE, Samsung and more – my spots create a unique brand personality that evokes notes of Rashida Jones, Allison Janney and more of America’s favorite smart, funny women.
Commercial copy from fun, energetic and warm to flirty and appealing with intelligence; always authentic and conversational.
Narrations and explainer video copy that is connected, warm and personal, like a conversation with a trusted friend.
Animation and character pieces that are quirky with excellent comic timing
Jingles of any style, including lead and harmonies
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
New York/Los Angeles, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern, Cockney, Irish, Long Island; characterizations of all kinds - from ditz to southern belle and many cartoon voices.
My Voice Experience
I started my voice career as a producer on a popular middle market radio morning show. Within months I was the weekend DJ and was recording in-house commercials for customers. Radio led to commercials, commercials to jingles and the rest is history.
• Lead writer and in-house VO artist for Firestarter Videos, the top explainer video production house on the internet
• Jingle singer, with tunes that have been heard across the country
• Voice of Broadway Unlocked, a digital channel that features original content around live theatre
• Voice of commercial, narrative and explainer recordings that span across radio, internet and beyond, including clients like: GE, MIT and more
I have a BFA in Musical Theatre from Missouri State University, and I regularly take class from and work out with my colleague Ike Amadi, the voice of the NFL network, as well as Bill Holmes, one of the top voice talents and teachers in LA.
My Studio Equipment
I edit and master my recordings on Adobe Audition CC.
Unknown - Click here to ask Jessica Ryan
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jessica Ryan by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jessica Ryan is a Premium subscriber.
• Jessica Ryan was last active on Voice123 47 days ago