Witty, confident, versatile, cool, trustworthy
My voice is naturally dynamic. This makes it easy for me to add enthusiasm and a variety of colors to my delivery.
My delivery style is believable, cool, current, dynamic, expressive, informative, personable, trustworthy and confident, as well as slightly raspy.
I naturally sound like a best friend, sister, story teller and teacher.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• French - European
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
French accent in English, English accent in French
My Voice Experience
I discovered the joys of voice-over during my one year stint in Beijing in 2008. In my quest to find a job to support myself while studying Mandarin in China, I stumbled upon a voice-over project - dubbing a Chinese Kung-Fu series for kids into French.
Portraying three of the characters in the series, I was immediately drawn into the world of voice-over. I quickly booked other jobs, from voicing the main character in a video game aimed at teaching English to Chinese students to providing narration for several French e-learning videos for software companies.
In 2013 I decided to pursue voice-over again and took a training with Edge Studio. After recording my narration demo I got the opportunity to voice a promotional video for the Organic Trade Association.
Edge Studio training in 2013.
My Studio Equipment
Steinberg UR22 audio interface (using
SE X1 Condenser Microphone
SE Metal Pop Shield
Fluent in both English and French I am the Senior International Trade Manager for the Organic Trade Association. I am experienced at managing and coordinating international promotional programs and will always follow-through in a timely manner.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Jessica Poingt by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jessica Poingt is a Standard subscriber.
• Jessica Poingt was last active on Voice123 49 days ago