crisp, sassy, sweet, character specialist
I have a young, hip, and sassy voice that's perfect for commercials or animation. I specialize in well-defined characters and my range would prove to be an asset for any project.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Mexican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, English, High British, Cockney, Irish, French, Russian, Spanish, New York, Brooklyn, Staten Island, Southern, Southern Bell, South, Texan, Beach Girl, Midwest, Minnesota, Wisconsin
My Voice Experience
- Northwestern University Radio Drama
- Voice Actor in numerous animated sketches for Northwestern Student Television
- Narration for USC film "How the Turtle Got Its Shell"
- Lead Character voice for untitled Christmas podcast (details to follow...)
- Intense, dramatic voice acting in independent film "Reunion"
- Cheerful narration for the film "The Flower Girl"
I graduated magna cum laude from Northwestern University (in Chicago) with a bachelor's degree in Communication Studies and Psychology. There, I performed in the weekly NU Radio Drama and provided character voices for an animated sketch show.
When I moved to LA, I continued my studies with the fantastic Nancy Wolfson. She produced my commercial demo this summer.
My Studio Equipment
I have access to top-of-the line recording studios and can send studio-quality recordings via email. At home, I submit auditions with my AT2020 USB and edit using either Audacity or Garageband.
I have quite a bit of experience in improv. Since moving to LA, I have graduated from the Upright Citizens Brigade and advanced to the intermediate level of the professional track at the Groundlings. Check out my standup, sketch, and film experience on youtube (my username is "heckyessica")!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jessica Lowe by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jessica Lowe is a Standard subscriber.
Jessica Lowe does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jessica Lowe was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jessica Lowe does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jessica Lowe was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.