Girl next door, casual, millennial, friendly,
My voice is a friendly, girl next door-type. I can be upbeat and non-announcery for commercials or I can be casual and direct for narration. I was born and raised in Florida and have a sunny but edgy voice free of regionalisms.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Brooklyn/ New York
My Voice Experience
Proctor and Gamble
Ben & Jerry's
Tom's of Maine Toothpaste
I got my start as a baby in a Canadian diaper commercial. Fast forward a quarter-century to 2012 and I land my first gig recording a voiceover for an IBM television commercial. Since then, I have become the young voice of IBM and featured in a dozen internet videos geared toward the millennial generation. This past year I booked a TV campaign for Tampax and have since done several industrials. I have also read VOs for web-based work for Kotex, Siemens, Kimberly Clark and Citizens Bank.
I graduated with a BFA in Acting at NYU's Tisch School of the Arts where I studied Vocal Production (with Katie Bull), Speech, Voice for the camera and the Alexander Technique for voice.
Additionally, my day job is as an Agency Broadcast Producer so I have extensive knowledge of commercials and content of all kinds (web, digital, etc). I have recorded dozens of scratch tracks and been directed by some of the best copywriters in the industry, so I have alot of experience in front of the mic. I have connections at many sound recording studios as well
My Studio Equipment
Blue Yeti microphone and can easily record at home.
With this set up, I could only deliver raw files out of the mic.
I also have easy access to a professional (and cost effective!) recording studio where an engineer could edit and deliver final audio tracks.
I have Skype as well.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jess Latour by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jess Latour is a Standard subscriber.
• Jess Latour was last active on Voice123 27 days ago