Guy next door, character specialist
Warm deep voice. Baritone, confident, smooth, articulate. My range is something similiar to Morgan Freeman, maybe a Ronny Cox type.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Missouri, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Many North American dialects. Cartoon voices, and charachterizations.
My Voice Experience
During my part time gig as a DJ at a small market radio station, I did commercials for the station. Most of the commercials were local, but a few were on other stations as well.
Part time DJ at 95.5 the rock. Salina, KS Mid 90's. Did a few commercials for the station back then. I am currently enrolled at the actors studio in Kansas City, MO
My Studio Equipment
Microphone Blue Yeti
Shure 87A beta
Software is Audacity2.0.3
I am an air traffic controller and have been since 1991. So I guess you can say I have been on the radio since then. I believe that being an air traffic controller has given me the great training needed to do voice overs. One my articulation has to be dead on. I have to be able to think fast. I have to be able to multi-task. Things I believe that would benefit me in the art of voiceover.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Jerome McDaniel by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jerome McDaniel is a Standard subscriber.
Jerome McDaniel does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jerome McDaniel was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jerome McDaniel does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jerome McDaniel was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.