Relaxed, Educated, Deep, male voice (midwest draw)
Relaxed, deep, articulate, for professional presentations; fun, carefree, and spirited for commercial or feel-good projects; soothing, natural, relaxed low tenor voice for meditative material. Narrative, dramatic, instructional audio, and I have a large collection of original music pieces spanning most genres which can be provided at clients request.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Muskogee, Oklahoma, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents:Most american dialects including mid-western, southern, northern midwest, and even some Irish/Scottish and Australian upon request.
My Voice Experience
Weekly webcast narration for series titled "Frequently Asked Questions" produced and released by Vander Reptiles.
Wrote and produced theme music for international clients including hypnosis and relaxation themes, rock, and contemporary themes.
Released 5 albums with a variety of acts including metal, christian rock, rock, and indie bands.
Over 10 yrs experience providing main and backup vocals as well as composing and arranging music.
Music theory including guitar, bass, piano, and speech at collegiate level.
10 yrs of semi-professional music experience including composition and performance
My Studio Equipment
Mac pro-book with OSX 10.6, Logic Studio Express 8, Garage band 9, Boss BR900, Behringer 6 channel mixer, apple loops, IPAD, many bass, and 6-string guitars, piano, organ, many virtual and synth instruments, variety of tube and solid state amps.
Currently perform the narration for weekly web-cast by Vander Reptiles titled FAQ. Composed relaxation music for meditation CD by Genie Works, composed song for variety of Vander
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
To contact Jeremy Kerns by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jeremy Kerns is a Standard subscriber.
• Jeremy Kerns was last active on Voice123 104 days ago