Character Specialist, other worldly, guy next door
Sexy and fun, strong and deep, overpowering and Erie, wild and funny, smooth and professional, commanding to draw listeners in, overly happy and frightening to make people smile or create fear.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Puerto Rican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can sound very theatrical, thuggish, alpha male, stylish, diva-like, feminine, can sound like almost any character imaginable, nutty, terrifying, electrifying, hilarious.
My Voice Experience
I am constantly told my voice was made for the entertainment industry. My voice naturally draws people in, and commands their attention. I've worked in a call center for a couple years, and I've had people accuse me of having them being recorded on the radio due to how my voice sounds or even ask to speak to a real person rather than a recording and would have to verify I was real with something only a human would be able to do like a math question or spelling words backward. Finally just yesterday a man at my current restaurant job told me when I spoke he felt like he was watching a Disney movie and told me to stop wasting my time and get out there and apply. My voice is my greatest asset, and he reminded me life is too short. He even told me he would buy a Buick if my voice were selling it, and he hates buicks, but said my voice was very calming and convincing as well as upbeat and extremely interesting. It's my gift and he said it'd be a shame to not share it with the world so that was my last straw. This is my destiny!
I have an A.A. Degree with concentrations in English and communications. I have excellent interpersonal communication skills as well as public speaking skills. I've recently begun recording music as well and have realized just how many voices and personalities are within me. From dark and gloomy, to upbeat hilarity, to extremely serious and terrifying.
My Studio Equipment
I'm brand new in voice over work, but I just know that this is my calling. I'm built for the entertainment industry and my voice is truly one of a kind. I can transform at the drop of a hat. I'm also a very quick learner and very intelligent. I will dedicate myself in every capacity.
Unknown - Click here to ask Jeremy Gaunt
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Jeremy Gaunt by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jeremy Gaunt is a Standard subscriber.
• Jeremy Gaunt was last active on Voice123 3 days ago