Engaging, Warm, Smooth, Informative, Casual, Deep, Mature
Informative and professional for training and video courses. Confident, knowledgeable, smooth and deep for narratives and documentaries. Caring, reassuring and engaging for public service announcements. Calming, soothing and relatable for phone on hold message systems. Engaging and inviting for promos.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Houston, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English North American Neutral
My Voice Experience
Our professional career began as a commercial radio station broadcaster. Our experience expanded over a number of years to the areas of morning-drive radio announcer, commercial copywriter, commercial audio production and editing, assistant News Director, News Director, as well as a brief assignment as Program Director for a newly developed commercial radio station.
We were also fortunate to be directly involved in the production and hosting of a local hour long non-profit television program which aired on a weekly basis, as well as moderator to a number of public-interest radio programs.
Unknown - Click here to ask Jerald D Sebek
My Studio Equipment
Shure SM7B, Audio-Technica AT2035
Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 Digital Interface, dbx 286x Mic Preamp/Processor
Extensive experience in audio production and sound editing.
As an experienced Singer, Songwriter, Musician and composer - we've also been fortunate to progress in the areas of original music composition with emphasis on orchestrations and soundtracks.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jerald D Sebek by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jerald D Sebek is a Premium subscriber.
• Jerald D Sebek was last active on Voice123 3 days ago