Smooth, Informative, Engaging, Warm, Friendly
Experienced Male Voiceover Talent with a friendly, warm, smooth, and inviting sound. Professional yet casual with an engaging voice that records well. Ideal for Documentaries, Narratives, Public Service Announcements, Phone Messaging Systems, Employee Training, and more. His combined years in commercial radio and television broadcasting has provided first hand experience in audio production and sound editing. As a Singer, Songwriter, and Musician - He has a special passion for creating original music compositions with emphasis on Orchestrations and Soundtracks.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Houston, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English North American Neutral
My Voice Experience
Our professional career began as a commercial radio station broadcaster. Our experience expanded over a number of years to the areas of morning-drive radio announcer, commercial copywriter, commercial audio production and editing, assistant News Director, News Director, as well as a brief assignment as Program Director for a newly developed commercial radio station. We were also fortunate to be directly involved in the production and hosting of a local hour long non-profit television program which aired on a weekly basis, as well as moderator to a number of public-interest radio programs. Duties included direct involvement in editing television program content as well.
As an experienced Singer, Songwriter, and avid classical guitar player - we've been fortunate to progress in the areas of original music composition with emphasis on orchestrations and soundtracks - all out of our personal home studio.
Unknown - Click here to ask Jerald D Sebek
My Studio Equipment
Electro Voice RE20, CAD Equitek E100S, Audio-Technica AT4040
Adobe Audition 3.0, Mixcraft Pro Studio 7, PreSonus Studio One 3 Professional
Focusrite Saffire 6 Digital Interface, PreSonus Studio Channel Vacuum Tube Channel Strip, Behringer Xenyx1202 12-Channel Mixer
FTP, Email, CD, MP3, Wav, Aiff, Dropbox
Flexible Based On Project
Audio sound editing, audio sound mixing, music composition, music production, singer, songwriter, musician.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jerald D Sebek by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jerald D Sebek is a Premium subscriber.
• Jerald D Sebek has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours