Character Specialist, Versatile
Warm and caring for commercials, quirky and fun/cute and sweet/weird and goofy for cartoons, sarcastic and dry for humor, smooth and professional for instructional videos
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Brooklyn, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British; Scottish; Spanish; French; Russian/Eastern European; German; Australian; Chinese; Japanese; Midwestern; Southern; Canadian; New Yorker; Bostonian; Valley Girl; Sexy; Quirky; Husky; Low-pitched/Masculine; High-pitched/feminine; Child-like
My Voice Experience
Cacti, dogs, birds, lego people, neighbors. You name it, I pretended to have its voice. From the age of 2 I continuously did "voice overs" of almost everything I saw, from inanimate objects to living people. I cultivated my love of voices through acting in high school and improvisational and sketch comedy through college and beyond. Now that I've moved to New York and discovered the world of real, tangible voice over work, I've become dedicated to making it a reality for myself.
I've studied improv comedy in Minneapolis at the Brave New Workshop and Huge theaters and here in New York at the Upright Citizen's Brigade, Magnet and Annoyance theaters. I've taken voice-specific workshops at both the Magnet Theater and the Annoyance and am now a regular performer on both Saturday and Sunday nights at the Annoyance Theater.
I also completed a 5 week voice over training program with the casting director Andy Roth, as well as classes with Carrie Faverty, Roger Becker, and Doriane Elliott. I take ongoing singing lessons with a voice teacher and professional musician in Brooklyn.
My Studio Equipment
I can use both Audacity and Garageband on my MacBook Pro in conjunction with an external microphone (Electro-Voice RE 15; dynamic cardioid), interface (M-Audio's "Fast Track"), and headphones (Sony MDR-V6). I am currently learning ProTools.
I have been involved in the education industry for many years teaching outdoor skills, visual art, and technology to children, teens and adults. Through this and my extensive improv experience I have cultivated an ease at thinking on my feet and comfortably addressing a crowd, both extemporaneously and through the written word. I also used to be a certified Emergency Medical Technician and am well-versed in medical terminology.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Jenny Morse by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jenny Morse is a Standard subscriber.
• Jenny Morse was last active on Voice123 208 days ago