From serious to silly, I have the voice for you!
I have a mature, clear, full-bodied voice that at times can be sultry. I am extremely professional--for presentations, audio books, etc, BUT I am capable of creating exciting and fun characters to suit your needs.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
North Olmsted, Ohio, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Natural MidWest American Accent (News voice) or Mom, sister, daughter, etc.
Funny or comical accents (not natural)
My Voice Experience
Recording voice overs for the past 5 years.
Most recently, I have been hired for presentations, educational spots.
Audio production within one day.
I have a Bachelor's in Communication and Theater (double major) and a Master's in Communication.
With my theater background and my knowledge of video and audio production, I was often recruited by both the university, student productions, and small video production houses to record voice overs.
My Studio Equipment
I own a Blue Yeti Microphone and I use WavePad Sound Editor for audio editing.
I can record in Mono or Stereo and set the levels per your requirement. (for example: Mono, Sample rate 44100, -3dB)
I can also edit multiple tracks, include music under, and apply effects for emphasis.
For the past 15 years, I have taught audio and video production at a local college.
I understand deadlines and requirements and I will not alter a script without permission!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Jen Petras by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jen Petras is a Standard subscriber.
• Jen Petras was last active on Voice123 231 days ago