Genuine, real, versatile, and natural sounding
My voice has a genuine quality, with a bright yet southing tone that resonates with listeners. They feel like they can trust the person that is speaking to them and I take great pride in maintaining that standard for my clients and their audience. I understand that the copy is carefully thought out and the message that must be parlayed to the listeners is critical. I will settle for nothing less than 100 percent satisfaction with all of my clients.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Cartoon/Character/Video Game/Animation/Funny/Silly/Crazy Voices – Valley girl, Asian, Southern, Spanish, Jewish Impersonations
Age Ranges - Child (Cartoon: Baby, Toddler, Youngster 1-12 years), Teenager (13-19), Young Adult (20-25, 25-35), Middle Age (45-55), Senior (65+)
My Voice Experience
For nearly four years I have been one of the voices on Hay House Radio, doing radio imaging, show promos, spot ads, and co-hosting “Bright New Voices: The Balboa Press Hour.” I have also been fortunate enough to voice ads for SXSW, Fresh Produce, RFC Media, TuneIn Radio, SarETH Publishing, and many more.
BA in Theater from The University of California, San Diego
My Studio Equipment
Pro Tools 10
Mojave Audio 301-fet
Apogee Duet 2
Warm Audio WA12
I am not only a voiceover artist, but I am a radio host on Hay House Radio. This gives me a perspective on reaching and speaking to an audience that many people do not have. I know how to get the message across, whether it's a funny spot or a serious novel, I'm your girl.
My first priority is to make my clients 100 percent satisfied with everything they receive from me. Professionalism and quality are of the utmost importance!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Jenn Morris by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jenn Morris is a Standard subscriber.
Jenn Morris does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jenn Morris was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jenn Morris does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jenn Morris was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.