Friendly, natural, authoritative, regular gal, wry
Excels at Authoritative, regular American accent, conversational, sincere, real person, wry, corporate, warm, friendly, sexy, venomous, natural, military, concerned, cool, hip, animation. As well as anything from perky teenage girl, girl next store, valley girl, caring, character, robotic, friendly, to gritty. And fantastic with dialogue! Also video game & animation female heroine and female villains. Heroine, villain, young adult female, middle age female, teenage girl, Urban. Fun, energetic, upbeat, confident.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Generic American accent, Young adult Female, Middle age female, senior female, Teen girl, Female villain, female heroine, Russian, Armenian, Eastern European, Southern, Midwestern, accents. Valley Girl, Heroine, villain.
My Voice Experience
Voice over experience is in commercials, Infomercials, MOS/dubbing, narrator/host for such projects as "The Fine Living Channel's 'The great Adventure'", & "National Geographic channel" 'Is it Real'". Also on-camera actress.
I have a BA in Speech and Performance with and emphasis in Creative Writing from CSUN. SAG/AFTRA actor for 20 years. Trained with Brian Reise and others.
My Studio Equipment
Alesis Multimix 8 USB, Shure SM58 mic, headphones. Mac computer, garageband, Alias.
On Camera Actress. Still Photographer.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jennifer Emery by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jennifer Emery is a Standard subscriber.
Jennifer Emery does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jennifer Emery was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jennifer Emery does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jennifer Emery was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.