Confident, Charming, Inspirational, Humorous
I offer smooth, fun and sexy commercials, a clear and bright singing voice, humorous and diverse animations, warm narrations, and the willingness to try anything with an excited, perfectionist attitude.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do many different characterizations, including a young Bully Boy, the Jersey Hairdresser, a Southern Bell, a California Surfer Dude, a Ditzy Pageant Queen, the sexy enticing Young Woman, a British Head Mistress, and a little girl (about 3 yrs old) that I like to call "Marshmallow Girl", to name a few. I'm will try anything! I'm currently studying Italian through Rosetta Stone, which means I can do an Italian accent and soon, will be able to speak the language fluently. I can also do a pretty great impression of the South Park Boys. And like I said, I'm willing to try anything.
My Voice Experience
I recorded character voices and provided singing for "Wisemom", an ESL book series for children in Korea (over 20 different books). Some of my other favorites include Various Voices on "Leafmen" (which became "EPIC") with Twentieth Century Fox and even a few here on VOICE123. I enjoy trying my hand at anything and have the equipment at home to deliver a finished track and product!
Voice Over: Peter Rofe (NYC) Vocal: Seth Riggs, Marianne Challis
Currently a performer on Broadway, I'm also a fully trained Actor and Dancer.
My Studio Equipment
I'm a NY voice talent recording from my own Pro Tools Studio. I'm also recording with the high quality Audio Technica AT4040 Microphone. Equipped with Pro Tools, I'm also capable of editing my own clips to the satisfaction of the clients. I also have access to a few different voice over studios in the city that I can record in.
Being a professional performer currently, I'm very aware of delivering what the director/client need. I'm extremely personable and having been in the spotlight for so long, I'm very eager and willing to keep learning through different avenues of performing. I have the skills of thinking on my feet and not being afraid of making a bold choice.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jennifer DiNoia by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jennifer DiNoia is a Standard subscriber.
• Jennifer DiNoia was last active on Voice123 193 days ago