Conversational, Warm, Professional, Characters
Girl next door
Warm and friendly
Dry and Sarcastic
Fun and excited
A vast array of character voices, accents, and dialects
Over 11 years of dialect training and Acting work.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Variety and range are my greatest strengths as a voice actor. I believe in performance without limits.
As a fluent Spanish speaker, I've done a great deal of work with Spanish translation, interpreting, and dubbing.
Some clients I have recorded with include: Savannah College of Art and Design, Viking Fusion, Blast Bay Studios, and Sonic Voices. I am also a member of Infographic World's voice talent team.
Bachelor of Arts in Theatre/ Spanish, Berry College
Voice-over, Richard Bristow
Speech and Forensics Team Member and Champion for Berry College
Improvisation, N.C. Comedy Arts
Acting for the Camera, David Nisbet
My Studio Equipment
Blue Yeti USB microphone
6 inch pop filter
Sound Proofed Home Studio
I'm a professional voice over artist and actress from Chicago, IL.
I graduated Magna Cum Laude with a B.A. in Theatre and Spanish from Berry College.
As a fluent Spanish speaker, I've done a great deal of work with Spanish translation, interpreting, dubbing, and teaching English as a Second Language.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jennifer Allman by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jennifer Allman is a Standard subscriber.
Jennifer Allman does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jennifer Allman was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jennifer Allman does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jennifer Allman was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.