Conversational, Warm, Professional, Characters
Girl next door
Warm and friendly
Dry and Sarcastic
Fun and excited
A vast array of character voices, accents, and dialects
Over 11 years of dialect training and Acting work.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Variety and range are my greatest strengths as a voice actor. I believe in performance without limits.
As a fluent Spanish speaker, I've done a great deal of work with Spanish translation, interpreting, and dubbing.
Some clients I have recorded with include: Savannah College of Art and Design, Viking Fusion, Blast Bay Studios, and Sonic Voices. I am also a member of Infographic World's voice talent team.
Bachelor of Arts in Theatre/ Spanish, Berry College
Voice-over, Richard Bristow
Speech and Forensics Team Member and Champion for Berry College
Improvisation, N.C. Comedy Arts
Acting for the Camera, David Nisbet
My Studio Equipment
Blue Yeti USB microphone
6 inch pop filter
Sound Proofed Home Studio
I'm a professional voice over artist and actress from Chicago, IL.
I graduated Magna Cum Laude with a B.A. in Theatre and Spanish from Berry College.
As a fluent Spanish speaker, I've done a great deal of work with Spanish translation, interpreting, dubbing, and teaching English as a Second Language.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jennifer Allman by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jennifer Allman is a Standard subscriber.
• Jennifer Allman was last active on Voice123 268 days ago