Real, professional, friendly, warm, conversational
Several colleagues encouraged me to return to voice overs, instead of as a "side business". I'm excited to say I have the time and experience to make your projects come alive! I'm in the process of recording new demo reels. Feel free to invite me to audition for your project!
My voice will delight you with these qualities:
I also speak Spanish as a second language.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Prescott, Arizona, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
* Valley Girl,
* Minnesotan (think: "Fargo" or Sarah Palin or Tina Fey),
* Chihuahua (Beverly Hills or otherwise),
* Whiny little girl,
* Sultry and sensual adult female (PG-rated content only),
* Sensible business woman,
* Warm, relaxing narrator,
* Cheerful, Life Is Exciting narrator,
My Voice Experience
As a non-union talent, I have done proprietary voice overs for my employers as a part of internal and proprietary training programs.
August 2008, I launched my own training services business and I provide clients with my female audio narration talent.
I completed a large e-learning narration project where I recorded, edited, and produced the audio narration for a 60-minute course. The client insisted on me as the female voice talent over other actors. She was very pleased with the audio results.
2015, after a hiatus, several business colleagues encouraged me to return to "Active" status. One colleague said August 2015, "Jenise, I could listen to your voice forever!"
I completed voice-over workshops facilitated by well-known southern California VO coach and talent Beverly Bremers.
I've sung in choirs off and on for several years, enjoying the performance aspect of music.
I have also presented publicly at conferences and chapter meetings of professional associations.
M.A., Spanish Language and Literature, CSU, Northridge.
Certificate in Teaching English as a Second Language.
My Studio Equipment
* Focusrite Saffire 6 USB preamp interface
* AKG Perception 220 mic
* Yeti Blue USB mic
* Adobe Audition CC (current version)
I also have access to a professional recording set-up for an hourly rate.
I can also transfer files via Skype and ftp (Filezilla).
Copywriting and Proofreading
I am an experienced trainer and technical writer. I can critique and revise scripts. I also have an "ear" for monologues and dialogs. I create online learning and I work hard to create audio that engages the audience.
Let me help you with your editing/proofreading needs.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jenise Cook by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jenise Cook is a Standard subscriber.
Jenise Cook does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jenise Cook was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jenise Cook does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jenise Cook was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.