Warm, modern mom, wry, reassuring, smart, friendly
* Real, relatable, trustworthy sound
* Mid-range voice
* North American neutral English
* Smooth, empathetic, friendly, smart, authoritative - or way over the top! - I can deliver the tone your project requires.
* I specialize in commercial work, and software/technical eLearning and narration.
* I am skilled as a classical, jazz and pop singer (mezzo/alto range).
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Portland, Oregon, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Characters are developed as needed for commercial or narration projects, drawing on my acting training and voiceover studies.
My Voice Experience
They say my voice is well suited to healthcare and financial topics. Teaching folks via e-learning and narration is a lot of fun for me, as I'm a naturally curious person. Doing commercial work, on the other hand, is fun for its great variety.
* I study Meisner and Improv acting techniques - great stuff!
* I've studied acting and VO technique with Dave Walsh, Nancy Wolfson, Marice Tobias, Pat Fraley, Tom Chantler, David Goldberg and Lesley Bailey of Edge Studio, Roy Yokelson, and Everett Oliver.
* I have decades of experience as a classical singer.
* I have dual Bachelors Degrees in Voice Performance and Communication.
My Studio Equipment
* iMac and MacBook Pro
* Twisted Wave software
* UA Apollo Twin interface
* Neumann TLM-103 mic
* M-Audio BX5a studio monitors
* Audio-Technica studio headphones
* VocalBooth recording booth
I specialize in software/technical, health care, financial, and arts-related eLearning and narration, and commercial reads.
I worked for over 12 years in software and technical environments. As such, I am familiar with technical language and narrate these projects with fluency.
Does your project require a trained classical, jazz or pop singer (mezzo/alto range)? Look no further. I can sing in several foreign languages. I also narrate classical-music-related subject matter confidently. I have extensive familiarity with American pop music from the 1960s-80s.
Biographical and nonfictional, self-improvement type materials interest me, and I enjoy narrating them.
Bottom line: My job is to serve you and the material, so that you are delighted with the voiceover work in your project.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jen Gosnell by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jen Gosnell is a Premium subscriber.
• Jen Gosnell was last active on Voice123 7 days ago