Conversational, Friendly, Warm, Professional, Character, Versatile
I have a mid-range voice that is friendly and conversational. I can sound professional yet sincere for narration, clear and concise for IVR, fun and versatile for animation, excited and energetic for commercials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Springville, Utah, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Impersonations: Ed Wynn, Christopher Lloyd, Dennis Hopper, Julia Child, Pedro Sanchez(Napoleon Dynamite), Macy Gray, Louis Armstrong, Wolfman Jack, Aaron Neville, and many others.
Accents: Russian, German, Southern U.S., Asian, Hispanic
You can hear every one of my almost 200 different characters on my Voice-Over blog:
My Voice Experience
As "Announcements Guy" at my high school I created 50 character voices and decided I wanted to be somebody different every day.
Since then I've been...
-a 25-year-old 13-year-old boy(eLearning course)
-a McDonald's employee (employee training course)
-an AT&T salesman (product description)
-an angry Stockbroker (product description)
-an Inspirational Russian (Pepsi website)
-a telephone Intepreter (website/IVR)
-50 people all at once (eLearning game)
-Much, Much More
My clients include: PepsiCo, McDonald's, AT&T, McGraw-Hill, LingoKing, Tobacco Free Nebraska, Stansberry & Associates, Soccershop USA, The Game Guyz, Callnovo, Alibab website, and many more!
-Nancy Wolfson/BrainTracksAudio Graduate
-Pat Fraley Workshops: Billion Dollar Read; Everything You Need to Know...
-Bob Bergen and Bettye Zoller: Voice Over in Animation
-Scott Burns: 6-week VO couse
-Terry Daniel and Erik Sheppard: Talent Agents Seminar
-Christopher Miller: Intro to Voice-Over
-Tiffany Talent: Improv classes and troupe
-Divine Comedy: Sketch Comedy Cast Member
-BA in Broadcast Journalism from BYU
-KIRO 97.3 in Seattle, WA
-FM 100.5 in Salt Lake City, UT
-KBYU 89.1 in Provo, UT
-KBYI 94.3 in Rexburg, ID
My Studio Equipment
-Laptop Computer: Mac OS X
-Whisper Room Studio
-Audio Technica AT2020 Microphone
-Mobile Pre USB
I have an extensive knowledge of the radio industry. I am familiar with different editing programs, including Twisted Wave, Adobe Audition, Audacity, and NexGen.
I also write copy for training programs and commercials.
Have written several Children's books; performed in front of live audiences.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jeff Simpson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jeff Simpson is a Standard subscriber.
• Jeff Simpson was last active on Voice123 69 days ago