Deep, projecting, Characters, Accents, Toons
My voice is deep, but I can speak with a higher pitched voice or a barratone, if needed. I grew up and live on Long Island (NY), Attending Colleges in the Midwest & West Virginia have given me a unique sound, which can include a Brooklyn Accent, a Nebraska slowness and/or a southern drawl. Connecticut School of Broadcasting training helped to bring out my natural speaking rhythm while reading, and "Tooned In with Voice Coach Stevie Valance" training brought out the Character within me. I am a Toon. I can do over 30 different voices.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Straight - No Accent, Brooklyn, Southern, Scottish, english (england) - both Cogny and Aristocratic, mid-european accents (German, Czech), "the dummy", Goofy (Disney-type), Indian (American & European), other types of Toons.
My Voice Experience
In Radio, I was hired at the first Radio Station I ever applied to. In fact, That was true of the three stations I worked at, getting the gig on the first interview. At my last Radio station, I was on-air Talent, Voiceover Talent, Production Engineer, Producer, Copywriter, Editor, and Music Director. Unlike the other Talent on the Station, I was the only employee able to record promo's and put them straight on-air without requiring Management approval, as they told me there was no need to hear it first since ALL my stuff was Great. ...WWHB-FM, Hampton Bays, New York. I left when the Station changed to a Spanish format.
2009 TOONED IN, New York, NY
- Diploma - Stevie Valance's intensive workshop for Character Voice Over's in Animation.
1985 CONNETICUT SCHOOL OF BROADCASTING Stratford, Ct.
- Top honors. Production, board, audio tape editing, on-air broadcasting.
1981 TAPE SCHOOL OF TELEVISION ARTS, New York, N.Y.
- Top Honors. 600 hours including Production, Direction, Lighting, Camera, Board, Video tape editing, and On-air broadcasting. Directed, produced News "Magazine" format show for New York City Cable.
Air date: October 1981
1979 WEST VIRGINIA WESLEYAN COLLEGE Buckhannon, W.Va.
- B.S. - Education, English
My Studio Equipment
Copywriter, Cartoonist, Producer, Director
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Jeff Rumplik by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jeff Rumplik is a Standard subscriber.
Jeff Rumplik does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jeff Rumplik was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jeff Rumplik does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jeff Rumplik was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.