Deep, Modern, Contemporary, Relaxed, Guy Next Door
Jeff Samiljan’s versatile voice is described as deep, modern, youthful, 20’s – 40’s age, manly, contemporary, relaxed, “guy next door,” smooth, and soothing.
Jeff spent over ten years in the corporate world as a technologist, strategist, and consultant as well as seven years in the entertainment industry; primarily as a producer, recording engineer, and studio owner. Based on his experience, Jeff effectively communicates corporate messages including corporate narrations, e-learning, tutorials, voicemail messages, and interactive voicemail systems with a special knack for technical jargon and/or complicated subjects. He is also very talented at performing commercials, narrations, and other audio projects.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English, NY Accent, Southern Accent, Character Voices
My Voice Experience
Jeff worked for over ten years in the corporate world as a technologist, strategist and consultant. Some of the companies he worked for include: IBM, Andersen Consulting (now Accenture), META Group (now Gartner), American Management Systems, Price Waterhouse Coopers, and consulting at Microsoft. After leaving the corporate world, Jeff trained to become a recording engineer and opened a recording studio in Massachusetts (Triad Recording). At Triad, Jeff worked on many musical and commercial projects including a few projects that were nominated into the Grammy selection process. Five years ago, Jeff moved from Massachusetts to Seattle where he has been doing voice overs, freelance music production, mixing, and mastering.
Such A Voice - Voice Over Training
Various Acting Classes
Recording Engineering Degree
Master of Science Degree - Informations Systems
BBA - Computer Science
BBA - Information Systems
My Studio Equipment
- Analog and Digital Recording
- Recording Software => Protools, Digital Performer
- Microphones => Shure SM7b, Blue Baby Bottle, Neumann U87, Neumann TLM103, Shure KSM27, Shure SM58
- Preamps => Presonus, Focusrite, True
- Monitors => Yamaha HS80M
- Headphones => Bose
- Computer Interface => Motu 828
- Control Surface => Mackie MCU Pro
Unknown - Click here to ask Jeffrey Samiljan
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jeffrey Samiljan by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jeffrey Samiljan is a Standard subscriber.
Jeffrey Samiljan does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jeffrey Samiljan was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jeffrey Samiljan does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jeffrey Samiljan was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.