Announcer, character, game show, cartoon, humor
Announcer (hard, medium and soft sell), authoritative, commanding, character, actor, sports, play-by-play, humor, impressions, mimic, imitations, cartoon voices, friendly, warm, deep, strong, sexy, presentation, narration, radio and television announcer, game show host and/or announcer, extremely versatile voice, singer, baritone, bass.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
All U.S. dialects (eastern, various southern, midwestern, Californian, ebonics), Canadian, London cockney, Liverpool 'Beatles' style, Irish, Scottish, German, Russian, Asian Indian, hispanic (mostly as characters).
My Voice Experience
On-air radio announcer, program director, radio/television voice-over, telephone on-hold messaging, copywriting, graphic arts, analog and digital sound engineering and editing. Lots of automotive, retail and non-profit organizations.
Clients include American Red Cross, The United Way, Sanford-Brown Institute, Notre Dame College, Petland, SeaMiles, International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers, Wheaton GM Canada Automotive Group, United Cerebral Palsy, Captain D's Restaurants, Chicago Department of Children, City of Detroit, Equis, Boy Scouts of America, Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce and many others.
Brown Institute of Broadcasting, Fort Lauderdale, FL (1983), 25 years of voice-over experience, theater, music, media production, various seminars.
My Studio Equipment
8-track digital multitrack workstation, 6-channel mixing board, recording-studio microphone and headphones, iMac OSX 10.5.2, Cubase, Audacity, Adobe Audition, studio production library, broadband internet access. About to upgrade to Source-Connect.
Also have access to full facilities at Advertising Concepts of America in Fort Lauderdale, FL, should the need arise.
Skilled copywriter and graphic artist, singer, musician (guitar, bass).
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jeff Naslund by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jeff Naslund is a Standard subscriber.
Jeff Naslund does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jeff Naslund was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jeff Naslund does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jeff Naslund was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.