late teen to old age male in all variations
My natural voice is somewhat deep but I can change the tone and range for a variety of personalities. I tend to make friends laugh with some voice impersonations I do but I wouldn't consider myself a pro.
I have done numerous television interviews, some in studio and some outside, a couple of radio interviews and currently run a 4 hour radio program at a local radio station in which I read weather,traffic,news stories and forward promote upcoming shows and news segments so I am very familiar with being "professional" and clear and concise with my speaking.
I have rehearsed all types of voice variations and can be quick with getting comfortable in the character wishing to be represented.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Deep voice, professional, fun and happy, teen to older male,serious,dramatic, believable,nervous,excitable,sad,contemplative,clear,concise,angry,rough,tumble,aggressive,motivated encouraging
My Voice Experience
I have submitted 3 voice over auditions.
1) Introductory voice over class (October 2010),
2) Basic Broadcasting (March 2010),
3) Radio and t.v. interviews across the country (2008-2010)-a lot of this was live.
4) Radio Show host (Have done 3 shows)
5) Have sung numerous times on stage (I am a part time musician)
6) Signed up for Audio production class for January 2011
7) First voice over audition sent Feb. 1 2011 !!
My Studio Equipment
I have a quiet home studio:
MBOX Audio Interface
Mac Book pro (firewire, 2 native USB's)
Pro Tools LE (recording and editing software, version 8)
Sennheiser MD 735 Microphone
Electro-Voice re20 Microphone
Can deal with all types of files (mp3,etc.)
I have listed all relevant information. I am punctual, efficient and like to work. I have long wanted to get in to the broadcasting/voice industry.
I am easy to work with and very flexible with my time and voice.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Jeff Maher by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jeff Maher is a Standard subscriber.
Jeff Maher does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jeff Maher was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jeff Maher does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jeff Maher was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.