Animated Character friendly Guy Next Door, Offbeat
I have a reputation for doing great spots that require unique and fun character work. But wait that's not all! My sound can be warm and expressive for narrations, convincing and alluring for commercials, or articulate and professional for presentations and elearning projects.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Old Man, Young Man, silly voices, angry, happy, dorky, lispy, professional and clear, creepy, deep low voices, ultra happy, or completely depressed.
My Voice Experience
As a 20 year veteran of acting and music production I am skilled at creating a wide variety of media.
Some do "voice overs"... I do "voice acting". At this point in my career I am able to draw from a vast array of chracters to bring your project to life. I can be an effective leader for your informative media, or a goofy clown to lighten things up. Let's work together to make your spot the best it can be.
I've voiced Rap as the producer and Performer of the act "Wiggaz on Ice".
I have a large catalog of original rock and folk songs through my work playing the Character of "Marty Matchead" in the wildly popular "Keith and Marty" TV and music franchise.
Billed as a "Mad Scientist of the Audio Lab" I have created numerous volumes of unique and intriguing sound effects that have been in both music and video production.
Film & Video - 20 years
Music/Vocal performance - 24 years
My Studio Equipment
Various professional microphones and console recording devices as well as Cubase and Protools software suites.
I also work daily as an Executive Recruiter, and am required to talk clearly all day to high level professionals in many different industries. This keeps my communication skills sharp and ready for any project that comes my way.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Jeff Locarnini by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jeff Locarnini is a Standard subscriber.
Jeff Locarnini does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jeff Locarnini was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jeff Locarnini does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jeff Locarnini was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.