Conversational, deep, warm, believable, funny
Commercials - guy next door, conversational, witty, dry, deep, pleasantly sarcastic, tongue in cheek, persuasive, and happy-sounding. I can be as laid back or formal as you'd like.
Corporate & long form narration - calm, conversational, believable, within any range of energy or enthusiasm.
Strong skills with technical, business, or medical copy.
Great comedic timing!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
New York, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Medical, pharmaceutical, finance, business, banker, cheesy 70s announcer, country hick, snooty rich guy, surfer dude, articulate, salt of the earth, confident, authoritative.
Exceptional promo and trailer voice.
My voice has been compared to:
Mike Rowe, Dennis Leary, Jon Hamm, Richard Thomas (Mercedes-Benz), John Goodman, George Clooney, Kiefer Sutherland, Billy Crudup (MasterCard), Will Arnett, John Krasinski, Tim Allen.
My Voice Experience
Whole Foods Market
Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
Good Samaritan Hospital
American Bankers Association
Commercials - Bruce Kronenberg, Carrie Faverty, Jessica Felrice, Andy Roth, Rebecca Yarsin, Rachel Reiss.
Promos - David Lyerly
My Studio Equipment
Audio-Technica condenser microphone (AT 2020)
Acoustically treated sound booth
I live in NYC and am available to record at any studio in the city.
Advanced medical and business degrees. Fluent in medical/pharma, business, and most technical lingo.
Lots of corporate speaking experience, so one of my fortes is delivering persuasive, believable corporate copy.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jeff Jacinto by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jeff Jacinto is a Premium subscriber.
• Jeff Jacinto has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours