Deep Authoritative Rich Hard-edged Upbeat Warm
I can provide energetic, commanding reads for promos.
Commercial style varies from deep, authoritative - voice of god reads, to hip, conversational, wry humor and upbeat or calming and sincere.
Rich bass yields warm, soothing reads for narrations, as well as a driven, hard-edged tone.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Oregon, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents, Characters, Impersonations, etc:
Variety of UK from general upper crust English to Scottish, Irish, Liverpool or a stuffed-up British walrus, New York wise-guy, US - variety of midwest and southern dialects, variety of Latin accents from Cuban gangster to Domincan restaurant worker, Igor-like monsters, demented Swedish Chef, senile yoda, mad-hatter, Sam Elliot, Voice of Sauron (Treebeard too), Sean Connery, Hannibal, James Earl Jones.
Range: From elmo to floor shaking bass.
My Voice Experience
I've been studying acting and voice for the last ten years.
My strong theatre background allows accurate, character driven reads with a wide range and an ability to adapt and take direction.
Multiple voice-over workshops.
4-year training in voice and acting - Knox College.
My Studio Equipment
I record using an MXL 604 Condenser Mic w/ pop screen preamped through an ART Tube MP Studio, to a MacBook Pro running Logic Studio.
Very strong, basso profundo singing voice which I enjoy combining with my banjo but can be applied to any context from indie to opera.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Jeff Hendrickson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jeff Hendrickson is a Standard subscriber.
Jeff Hendrickson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jeff Hendrickson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jeff Hendrickson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jeff Hendrickson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.