Distinctive character in many dialects and styles
I like to liken my voice to that of a Mel Blank from Looney Toons fame... I can change my style, character, and intonations on a dime and bring characters to life!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• French - Canadian
• French - European
• English - Scotland
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can provide a wide range of character and comic voices, ranging from Marlon Brando to Marvin the Martian. Old Jewish Men, East Indian, Western, Hillbilly, Scottish
brogue, surfer dudes, Brooklyn drawl, southern drawl,among other...
I can provide lively interpretations of your material, or read it with the straight requested style you imagined.
My Voice Experience
I am new to strict voice over work, but have done a great deal of acting and character work in the past. These parts have included British - The Artful Dodger, a Mexican outlaw, and many other character parts.
My experience has been with amateur theater, both in and out of college, and small community theater productions, mostly doing character acting. I am an amateur musician, both playing guitars and singing. I have done workshops in improv theater, and performed with an improv group in small settings.
My Studio Equipment
I have an ADAT and Digital recording and mixing studio with high quality mics, Sonar 6 recording software, and can mix professional, high quality, and fast tracks with or without sound effects.
Unknown - Click here to ask Jeff Cohen
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Jeff Cohen by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jeff Cohen is a Standard subscriber.
• Jeff Cohen was last active on Voice123 43 days ago