French (Paris or Southern).
Cartoons & Characters.
I have a natural deep yet youthful voice, perfect for promos (current E! France announcer) and for narration.
I have a wide range allowing me to work in games and cartoons, and dubbing characters from teen to middle age.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• French - European
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I 'm a native European-French speaker and I'm completely fluent in English which I can speak with either a subtle or a strong accent according to the needs of the client.
My Voice Experience
Extensive professional theatre and film in Paris and Los Angeles.
French Dubbing: More than 300 films and animation, all lead roles
Promos: Current On-air E! Entertainment France male voice.
Narration: More than 50, including IBM, Motorola, T-Mobile, Olympics
Many commercials including Air France, The Four Seasons, Credit Suisse...
Looping/ADR: More than twenty films.
Dozens of Videogames and cartoons.
Located in Los Angeles, my employers have always found me efficient, professional and quick.
National French Conservatory, Paris.
MFA at Columbia University, New York
The Actors Studio, Los Angeles
Kalmenson & Kalmenson, Los Angeles
My Studio Equipment
Mac G5, Protools, Mbox Pro2, Rode NT1 mic, Presonus Eureka PreAmp
Unknown - Click here to ask Jean-Michel Richaud
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Jean-Michel Richaud by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jean-Michel Richaud is a Standard subscriber.
• Jean-Michel Richaud was last active on Voice123 163 days ago