Engaging, Clear, Deep, Strong, Sophisticated
Jean Ann is a playwright and performer with several years of experience in narration. Her natural warmth and smooth delivery style serves her well when working on corporate narration and eLearning projects. A natural storyteller, Jean Ann lends interest and passion to biography, documentary, and educational materials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Brooklyn, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Girl next door
My Voice Experience
I have training from Edge Studios in New York City, and work out of my professional home voiceover studio in Brooklyn. I've recorded for instructional videos, eLearning, character work for games, and biographical narration. A playwright and theater performer, I'm passionate about stories and love bringing them to life.
MFA in Performance and Interactive Media Arts - Brooklyn College, Brooklyn, NY, 2010
Professors: David Grubbs, Jennifer McCoy, Helen Richardson, Vito Acconci
BFA in Theatre and Dance - Tulane University, New Orleans LA, 2005
Professors: Buzz Podewell, Antony Sandoval, Jim Fitzmorris, Ron Gural, Paul Schierhorn, John Allen, Barbara Hayley, Alice Pascal Escher
Voiceover Training at Edge Studios, New York NY
Teachers: Kristen Thorne, Randye Kaye, Joe Loesch, Marjorie Kouns, Dan Friedman, Johnny Heller
My Studio Equipment
I record with a Bluebird Blue Microphone Cardioid Condenser Mic in my sound-treated professional home studio.
My preamp is an AudioBox PreSonus
I record and edit on a MacBook, with Audacity and Adobe Audition
As a writer, playwright, copywriter, with over ten years of experience, I can also offer writing and editing skills to my clients.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jean Ann Douglass by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jean Ann Douglass is a Premium subscriber.
• Jean Ann Douglass has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours