Announcer, Documentaries, Movie Trailor
My voice can be described as a Morgan Freeman, James Earl Jone type timbre. I have a range from mid average male adult to an father knows best very mature and serious senior male. I have a very deep and clean voice that would be ideal for narrations, presentations, movie trailers and theater work. I have been told for many years that I should be on the radio or using my voice for television because of the depth of timbre and thickness of my voice.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can interpret a couple of different dialects:
A Southern Country Townsman
A 'Cousin Ernie' 'Jerry Lewis' charactor
Satan 'The Devil' - Rosemary Baby era of genre
My Voice Experience
Recent, my voice was added to a company infomercial because the producer happen to over hear me on the phone and was intrigued with my voice.
While working in Japan in 1996, I was employed to perform several voice over recordings for many Japanese televisions shows.
I was a special guest on a local radio station and I worked on air of an hour as the announcer of the late night smooth jazz radio show.
I've studied music for over 30 years. I attended the University of Hartford, in Hartford Conn. and Sound Masters Recording Institute. I learned the art of voice over techniques by reading and creating my own sound beds for media music clips.
My Studio Equipment
My stuio consist of:
Pro Tools LE 7.4
Digital Performer 5.12
***** A VERY LARGE SOUND LIBRARY ******
***** SEVERAL SOFT SYTHNS *******
Maxie 32-8 Mixer
Mac G-5 Intel
Mac G-4 Powerbook
DV- JVC GUY HD-100
JVC -NTSC Monitor
2 - Mega Video Lamps
I have the skills and abilities to record and edit my own projects. The ability to add E.Q. and other processing and sound FX.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
To contact Jaythan Sparks by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jaythan Sparks is a Standard subscriber.
• Jaythan Sparks was last active on Voice123 306 days ago