Warm Smooth Sultry Professional
List of Clients:
• U.S. West Cellular Network (Los Angeles)
• Prostate Diagnostic Clinic
• RoboticAdvantage website
• Leather Furniture Store
• Nord Door Company
• English Language School (Brazil)
• WWWR Radio (Roanoke)
Soothing, warm, pleasant, versatile, professional voice:
• tutorials, e-learning books
• audiobooks, audio books, books on tape
• fluent in medical and legal terminology
• senior housing, retirement, assisted living
• long-term care facilities
• prostate cancer, robotic surgery
• hospitals, multispecialty clinics
• nutrition, fitness centers, weight loss programs
• lap band
• addiction and recovery treatment centers
• special needs, disabled
• medical, health, long-term disability insurance
• dentistry, dental health, orthodontics
• LASIK eye surgery, laser surgery, optometry
• hypnosis, psychology
• neurology, psychiatry
• da Vinci surgical system, cancer treatment
• MLM, multilevel marketing
• faith-based schools, churches, non-profits
• automotive, car, truck, SUV
• motorhome sales for retirees
Voice qualities include ratings-documented ability to engage and motivate listeners:
• Intelligent, confident, resonant, smooth
• authoritative, trainer, teacher, instructor
• loving, mirth, joy, smile, laughter, dreamy
• clarity, communicator
• pleasant, calm, caring, reassuring
• character voices
• medical, health and wellness, well-being
• sultry, sweetness
• pure, clear, mellifluous
• contrast between mellow or tense
• mournful, depressed, depression
• cranky, sarcastic, anxious
• humorous, light-hearted, whimsical, funny, zany
• didactic, bombastic, energetic
• friendly, girl next door, giggle, gentle
• IT, information technology, high tech
• news anchor, reporter, broadcast journalist
• TV documentary scripts
• host and MC of awards shows
• corporate awards presentations
Radio and television voice recognized:
• Seattle, WA
• Spokane & Tri-Cities, WA
• Los Angeles, CA
• Roanoke, VA
Longtime radio personality and news anchor / announcer, extensive commercials, promos for radio and TV (broadcast and cable) including health care, medical, educational, business and industrial narration of scripts, voice over talent, plus on-hold, IVR, and voicemail menu options.
• Native English speaker (North American English)
• German study x 2 years
• Latin study x 1 year
• Country-western dialect or accent, if required
• Hunter/jumper competition
• Training horses
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Seattle-Tacoma, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English, North American English, West Coast, South, Southern, country-western, country, medicalese, medical terminology, legalese, legal terminology, Latin, German, Dutch, British, Serbian, Greek, Hawaiian, Puerto Rican, Hispanic, Mexican, Latina, gypsy, Danish, Scandinavian, Canadian, French, European, Irish, Welsh, Yiddish, Jewish, North Dakotan.
My Voice Experience
• U.S. West Cellular Network, Los Angeles
• SkyRoamer Cellular
• U.S. National Figure Skating Championship
• Leather Furniture Company
• Johnson & Johnson
• Nord Door Company
• Prostate Diagnostic Clinic
• "3WR" WWWR Radio, Roanoke jingles & IDs
• Estudio Play (English Language School) ~ Brazil
100% guarantee: pace, pitch, and tone
Marketing Director for RoboticAdvantage(website) (robotic surgery practice for treatment of prostate cancer).
Best Known as Jaynie Dillon:
Jaynie Dillon's Overnight Club on KOMO AM1000, Seattle nearly 10 years including 2 years as Music Director; Seattle AFTRA.
Foreign Pronunciation and Radio Production instructor at Ron Bailie School of Broadcast, Seattle, x 1 year.
Broadcast Journalism and Radio Production state college teacher x 10 years.
Chosen as Tacoma Dome, Arena PA System Announcer for the U.S. National Figure Skating Championships.
First female radio personality in Seattle on Country KAYO. First female radio personality on KOMO AM1000.
Afternoon drive on-air voice talent, personality Country Music Radio KAYO.
AM and PM drive traffic reporter.
Weekend with the Stars Telethon with "The Fonz" Henry Winkler.
Live, unscripted, free-flowing, ad lib, on-air, in-studio interviews with recording artists: Lynda Hayes, Ronnie Milsap, Tammy Wynette and many others.
Writer/producer/voiceover talent on radio seasonal specials, long-form and short-form.
Market research, focus group research, research manager.
Music format and genre for voice over work and acting include classical, country, pop, gospel, beautiful music, AC, ethnic, and rock.
KCYS-FM "Three Rivers" [Richland, WA] 1967 - 1968 Jaynie
KTWD-FM "The Pacesetter" [Spokane, WA] 1968 - 1970 Jaynie
KTNT "Entertainment 14" [Tacoma, WA] 1976 - 1977 Jaynie Jo Royal
KNBQ-FM "Q-97 FM" [Tacoma, WA] 1976 - 1977 Jaynie Jo Royal
KAYO "Country Music Radio" [Seattle, WA] 1977 - 1979
KTAC Top 40 [Tacoma, WA] 1979 - 1981 Jaynie Dillon
KBRD-FM "Beautiful Bird" [Tacoma, WA] 1979 - 1981 Jane Robbins
KOMO "Station You Can Depend On" [Seattle, WA] 1981-1990 Jaynie Dillon
KKBY-FM "The Cowboy" [Tacoma, WA] 1997 - 1998 Jaynie Dillon
KLAY "News & Information" [Lakewood, WA] 1998 - 2006 Jaynie Dillon - commercial voice talent
Born into a family of generations of broadcasters, my professional life went naturally in that direction. However, I have enjoyed multiple successful career tracks in health care, the medical profession, teaching, floral design, special event planning, retail, and broadcasting.
Trained as an actor in Little Theatre stage productions.
Speaking skills honed in a basement recording studio of our home as a child; began broadcasting high school news at age 12 on local radio station KTEL's Hi-Fi Club.
Speech therapy assistant x 2 years coaching and teaching children with speech impediments to overcome their difficulties with phonation.
Vocal music, manager and lead singer of The Joyful Noise. Self-taught piano and guitar.
Taught Broadcast Journalism and Radio Production courses x 10 years at Washington State's Green River Community College.
Washington Journalism Education Association adjudicator.
My Studio Equipment
Audacity, M-Audio Fast Track Pro, Pro Tools M-Powered 7, M-Audio USB Audio Series USB audio interfaces and drivers for Windows, M-Audio Enhanced Live Lite 6, Pacific Pro Audio studio microphone, shock mount, mic stand, Stedman Proscreen XL Pop Filter, Logitech podcasting microphone, stereo analog microphone, Dell CD and DVD recorders, delivery via .wav, .mp3 by e-mail, CD and/or ftp or Dropbox; Smartphone: telephone coupler to connect land line to recorder, 3-Way Calling Features on land line, cellular smartphone, Beyer Dynamic stereo headphones, XLR cables, bulk eraser, Lanier standard tape cassette and microcassette recorders. Plus a complete business office including 35 mm and digital camera, digital fax, scanner, laser printer, photo printer, Dell desktop computer system with USB, Windows XP, Windows Media Center, Adobe QuickTime video editing, JASC digital photo editing programs, wireless mouse and keyboard, external backup hard drive, and Carbonite.
Comprehensive medical knowledge and background in health care allows me to speak with authority on science and health-related topics in a peer-to-peer manner for presentations to medical professionals regarding robotic technology, surgery, nutrition, pharmaceuticals, health and wellness, well-being, transcription, electronic medical records, and advances in health care.
I am passionate about working to improve the quality of life for seniors in senior housing, retirement, and assisted living communities.
Net savvy, social media manager, Web content, you-name-it: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn...
Advertising, copywriter, editor, marketing, desktop publishing ~ newsletters, brochures, manuscripts, resumes, menus, table tents, business cards...
Gift boutique, whole bean coffee, retail flower shop owner, floral designer, special event planner, trade shows, e.g. Intel Corporation, Northwest Women's Show, Home and Garden Show, weddings...
Law enforcement and the criminal justice system: police department Crime Prevention Unit citizen volunteer; grassroots advocate Safe Streets organization.
Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Pinterest
Cultural and ethnic diversity
Environment and 'going green'
Architecture and Interior Decorating
Baking and cooking
Farming and agriculture
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jaynie Jones by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jaynie Jones is a Standard subscriber.
• Jaynie Jones was last active on Voice123 188 days ago