Regular Guy, Energetic, Natural, Warm, GenX
Jay is a warm, fun, friendly, and occasionally sarcastic regular guy with a hip, edgy, bright and versatile voice that can run the gamut from energetic to casual, and soft and sympathetic to serious. With two decades of experience in Radio, he's been on both sides of the mic, as a personality and imaging voice as well as a Program Director, coaching high-profile Major Market talent.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, French, Southern U.S., the crotchety old man who walked to school uphill in the snow both ways, pompous aristocrat, and a plethora of cartoon/comic-related voices, including Eric Cartman.
My Voice Experience
Twenty years experience in Radio Broadcasting, Programming, and Management, voicing Regional and National spots for major brands. Commercials, emceeing events, trailers, hosting long-form Radio specials, documentary and industrial narrations, business presentations.
Brought up in the broadcast media business working with some of the best Production, Creative and Program Directors in the United States, who served as mentors and coaches, instilling best practices and gaining practical experience in the world of voiceover and voice acting.
My Studio Equipment
Home studio with a Rode NT1A mic into a Scarlett 2i2 with ProTools, as well as access to full production suites for larger projects.
Diligent, detail oriented and driven!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jay McCarthy by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jay McCarthy is a Standard subscriber.
Jay McCarthy does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jay McCarthy was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jay McCarthy does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jay McCarthy was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.