Voice Matching, Celebrity Impression & Character Specialist
I've been a professional voice artist full-time since 2012, with a proficiency in voice matching (celebrity impressions) and style range.
One of my strengths is mimicry - so if there's a celebrity you don't see on the list or if there's an existing narrator you'd like me to emulate, I can often produce a very close facsimile.
For characters in radio commercials, dramatic narrations, and instructional video narration. I have a wide range for nearly any project.
I'm easy to work with, fast and professional.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Prairie du Sac, Wisconsin, Wisconsin, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Morgan Freeman, Liev Schreiber, Patrick Stewart, Matthew McConaughey, Jerry Seinfeld, Barack Obama, Jon Hamm, Christopher Walken, Paul Harvey, Sean Connery, David Letterman, Brett Favre, George W Bush, Kermit the Frog, Mr. T, Andy Rooney, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Alan Rickman, Gilbert Gottfried, Rodney Dangerfield, Nicolas Cage, Tom Brokaw, British, Irish, Scottish, Australian, German, French-American, English, Snobby, Nerdy, Smart, Friendly, Wise, Likeable
My Voice Experience
I've been recording and editing VO since 1994, and began working full time as a voice artist in 2012.
I've provided VO for the NFL, NBC Sports, The History Channel, The Tonight Show, Rooster Teeth, Florida State University, Southern Illinois University, The University of Nebraska, and many other clients (both well known and otherwise).
Plus, I'm reliable, fast and courteous.
I'm a professional improv comedy actor (since 2001) and owner of The Monkey Business Institute in Madison, WI (since 2004). This has been invaluable in interpreting script.
2002 graduate of Roy Williams "Wizard of Ads" Academy for writing radio commercial copy.
I've been a media production professional since 1997.
My Studio Equipment
My home studio and recording booth, custom built in 2017, are professionally tuned by audio engineer George Whittam (George the Tech).
I utilize a Sennheiser MK4 and an Electro Voice RE20 as my favorite studio mics.
I use a Universal Audio Apollo Twin as interface and processor.
I have over 10 years experience as an award-winning radio commercial copy writer.
(2006 Madison Ad Federation - Gallery Gold, Gold & Silver for radio campaign and individual radio spots)
(1999, 2001, 2002, 2005 & 2009 Wisconsin Broadcasting Association Awards - for Radio Commercial Production)
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jason Stephens by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jason Stephens is a Standard subscriber.
• Jason Stephens was last active on Voice123 26 days ago