Clear, Warm, Friendly, Guy next door, Characters
Originally from Ohio, Jason IS your guy next door. A conversational, articulate, professional voice-over artist with over fifteen years experience in radio and recording.
He is perfect for your Corporate/Business video, Explainer/Product/Web video, Whiteboard animation, Phone system recording, eLearning course, urgent recording, Narration, web, character voice over.
Does character voices like Gollum, George Bush, many Disney Characters. Impersonations, sound alike, conversational vocal range from young adult, middle aged and senior, 20's, 30's, 40's something. *Versatile, Creative, Smooth, Rich, Humorous, Aggressive, Authoritative, Silly, Fun, Friendly, Conversational, Guy-Next-Door, Encouraging,Youthful, Uplifting and More!
Neutral, Mid-Atlantic, Texas, Southern, Midwestern, Redneck, Goombah, French, German, Spanish/Hispanic, Italian, Indian, Scottish and many others!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Swampscott, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Jason Stadtlander
My Voice Experience
• Sr. Network Engineer for a Boston based Insurance Company since 1998
• CTO - AllCanEat Foods
• CEO - RepairStadt, Inc.
Worked as an on air personality and commercial voice over artist at:
• Citidel Communications
- KBOZ FM
- CAT Country
• KGLT - Montana State University
• Blueberry Broadcasting
- WBFE - Country
- WKSQ - Contemporary Rock
Voice over work for:
• Two in a Boat - Documentary about a couple located in northern massachusetts
• An American Man - Documentary about a Korean War veteran from Pennsylvania
Telephone menus recording for:
• Guaranty Fund Management Services, Boston, MA
• AllCanEat - Gluten Free Bakery, Randolph, MA
• Museum of Science - Boston, MA
• Boston Jumps, Swampscott, MA
• RepairStadt, Salem, MA
Dipolma,Radio and Television Broadcasting (1994), Undergraduate: Salem State University, University of Massachusetts
My Studio Equipment
Computer & Software
Mac, Pro Tools 11, MBox Mini, Adobe Audition
Source Connect, Fiber Ethernet
MP3, aiff, wav, ogg, DropBox, Google Drive
Audiobooks, Business, Cartoons, Documentaries, Educational, Internet, Jingles, Movie Trailers, Music, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Jason Stadtlander by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jason Stadtlander is a Standard subscriber.
Jason Stadtlander does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jason Stadtlander was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jason Stadtlander does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jason Stadtlander was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.