Natural, everyday guy with some authority
Confident, real, natural, warm, friendly, casual, authoritative, resonant, deep, guy next door, voice of reason, passionate, caring, attitude, tough, reliable, professional
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
North American English, slight US Southern
On the lower end of the tenor range a la Jon Hamm, Mike Rowe, Donald/Kiefer Sutherland, or Will Arnett
My Voice Experience
I've spent 20 years in post production recording other voice artists from the technical side of the studio. The craft of voiceover was a daily lesson from every talented individual behind my mic and the interpretation of every script thrown at them. I eventually put this knowledge to good use in my own voice career. And over the past 5 years, the business end of the mic has become a very comfortable place for me as well.
Recently, I've been busy voicing TV spots for Ford, Weathertech, South Carolina Tourism, and The Chik-Fil-A Peach Bowl. Plus, corporate and online work for Mercedes, The National Peanut Board, GE, MetroHealth, Erlanger Children's Hospitals, and more. I was also the narrator for the first season of Investigation Discovery's show, Your Worst Nightmare.
BA in Music Engineering Technology from University of Miami
25 years of voice directing experience and audio post engineer
7 years of professional voiceover experience
18 years hands on experience with Isdn Codecs - Musicam, Telos, APT, Sourceconnect
My Studio Equipment
Pro Tools HD Native, Mac Pro, Neumann 103, Neumann M147, Sennheiser 416, John Hardy mic pres, Neve mic Pres, DBX160a compressors, Waves Horizon plugins, Sourceconnect Pro, SourceConnect Now, Skype
My extended background in audio makes the studio a very comfortable place. I have a great sense of timing, can read/record to music or picture reference, and edit/deliver files in a quick fashion.
Interests include everything technology or sound related, photography, travel, classic cars, animals, and home improvement. I love to learn. And every script gives me a chance to fuel that desire.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Jason Shablik by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jason Shablik is a Standard subscriber.
• Jason Shablik was last active on Voice123 2 days ago