Conversational, Energetic, Wry, Quirky Humor
Versatile and Imaginitive
*Straight talk from an everyday guy or off-the-wall silliness
*Active and engaging for radio and TV spots
*Grounded and accessible for narration in documentaries and instructional videos
*Unusual and extreme for games and animation (Dialects and characters out the hoo-ha!)
*Baritone singer with base and tenor range
I also . . .
play acoustic guitar, write my own stuff, drop a "phat" beat box, and bark like a dog.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Standard American, Southern, and New York accents
British (upper, middle, and working class), Scottish, Irish, French, Italian, Australian, German, and Latino dialects
Some of the Character Voices I do: Cartman from South Park, The Simpsons, Family Guy, Monty Python, Jerky Boys, and Spinal Tap
My Favorite Impressions to do: Antonio Banderas, Sean Connery, and Eddie Vedder
My Voice Experience
I'm a stage actor with over 20 years of experience playing a variety of roles. I also had my own radio show for 4 years at WUAG in Greensboro, NC and for a year at Classic Rock 92 broadcasting across the southeast. My recent voiceover jobs include two commercials for Reno Toyota, a video narration for Central American Medical Outreach, and 4 radio spots for University of Washington Medicine.
• M.F.A. Classical Acting: Shakespeare Theatre Company’s Academy for Classical Acting at George Washington University
• B.F.A. Acting and Directing: The University of North Carolina at Greensboro
• Voice/Speech: Belinda Boyd, Ellen O’Brien, Gary Logan
• Voice-Over Coaching: Veronica Weikel, Steve Mitchell
My Studio Equipment
Rode NT 1-A Microphone, Rode SM6 Shock Mount with Popshield, M-AUDIO MOBILEPRE USB Preamp and Audio Interface, Audacity Audio Editor and Recorder
I am proficient in the International Phonetic Alphabet. I've waited tables for over 10 years, growing my people skills and my ability to make quick adjustments to any situation. I've worked with a variety of directors and I thrive on creative collaboration. I look forward to hearing from you!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jason Marr by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jason Marr is a Standard subscriber.
Jason Marr does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jason Marr was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jason Marr does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jason Marr was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.