Sarcastic, Characters, Cartoons, offbeat, imitates
I have worked with many different variations of voice capabilities in my career. I have done anything from commercials in the detroit area to phone audio prompts at local business'. My talets range from Cartoon to documentary. That includes, Older, younger, child, character, impersonations, serious, funny, british, australian, indian english, energetic, sexy, smooth, professional, etc...
I also have spent years developing and editing my spots for radio stations in my studio offering sound effects and background music.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Macomb, Michigan, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, australian, Indian, German, Celebrity; Keith Jackson, Tom Brokaw, Bill Clinton, Bobby-from Bobby's World, Jimmy Stewart, Ronald Reagan, American Indian, Katherine Hepburn, Beavis and Butthead, Richard Nixon, Harry Carrey....you name it an I can do it!
My Voice Experience
Hello! I am a 40-year-old, English-speaking male voice talent with a neutral American accent and a warm, friendly, professional sound with conversational style and a range of deliveries. I’m among the top talents on Voices.com. Past clients have appreciated my fast turnaround times and generous revision policy. I'm always happy to provide audition samples so please don't hesitate to contact me if you'd like to hear a custom read from your script. I would love to work with you and help you bring your next audio project to life! My voice is popular in the following genres:
• *Radio Commercials* – I’ve worked in radio since 1997 and have written, voiced, and produced many dozens of radio ads while working with executives in the industry. I even worked in News/Sports and had my own show at WYUR in Detroit!
• *B2B Explainer Videos* – professional, authoritative, and no-nonsense but always conversational. I handle business jargon with ease and communicate the ideas so that everyone is on the same page.
• *Medical and Scientific* – articulate, knowledgeable, and compassionate, all while maintaining a natural and conversational style.
• *Phone Greetings* – If you want a friendly, professional voice to welcome your customers when they call your business on the phone, I could be an excellent match for you. I have voiced many dozens of phone systems, voicemail greetings, and IVRs.
• *Announcer* – professional, sports broadcaster, booming yet articulate. Perfect for that \"Let's get ready to rumble\" moment!
• *Tutorial Videos and e-Learning* – pleasant, conversational and never distracting or acting as a \"know it all\".
• *Explainer Videos* – if you want to deliver a powerful pitch, pick me. I will enthusiastically explain to the world why your company is amazing! Conversational, pleasant, you’ll hear the smile in my voice.
• *Podcasts* – I’ve voiced intros for many podcasts. Professional, happy & excited, character voices… I’ve done it all in podcast intro/outros!
I would love to hear from you, so please contact me today to request an audition sample and let's talk about how I can you bring your next audio project
- Animated - Announcer - Attitude - Authoritative - Amusing - Booming - Caring - Characters - Cartoon - Classy - Coach - Confessional - Conversational - Corporate - Cowboy - Crazy - Deadpan - Executive - Extreme - Father - Folksy - Friendly - Game Show Host - Generation X- Grandfather - Guy Next Door - Hard Sell - High Energy - Humorous - Imaging - Informative - Mobster - Happy - Gravelly - Husky - Motivational - New York - Newscaster - Mature - Drill Sergeant - Sophisticated - Ominous - Perky - Pompous - Preacher - Raspy - Religious - Youthful - Retail - Retro - Romantic - Smooth - Softspoken - Snob - Sportscaster - Interviewer - Superhero - Surfer Dude - Sincere - Medical - Technical - Scientific - Thoughtful - Tough - Urban - Upbeat - Warm - Wimp - Nerd - Canadian - Strong - Uplifting - Elderly - Generation Y - Playful - Professional - Educational - Sarcastic - Explosive - Creepy - Soothing - Calming - Burly - Political - Attractive - Confident - Serious - Knowledgeable
1995: Southfield Michigan, Graduated of the Specs Howard School of Broadcast Arts.
1997: Detroit Michigan, Dale Carnegie Graduate
My Studio Equipment
Computer & Software:
Dell - Microsoft Windows
AudaCity Audio Dub Station
MXL 2001 Microphone
Email, MP3, wav, MP4
I am very flexible and adaptable to the needs of the client and will do anything to get the job done in a timely and acceptable mannor.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Jason Manatrey by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jason Manatrey is a Premium subscriber.
• Jason Manatrey has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours