Young, Confident, Effortlessly Cool, Urban, Strong, Conversational African American that Connects with Millennial's
Jason's tone resembles that of a young super hero kid/all American Guy next door or college guy with or without that great urban sound (i.e. comic books, video games, online tutorials e-learning, and animation).
Jason's goal is to make your voiceover project sound AWESOME! His specialty is providing a warm, sincere, believable male vocal presence that will convince and reassure you, and bring you better results.
In addition, he is hip, young and can be the voice on your IVR system, the knowledgeable coach for your online class or app tutorial, the cool guy next door, the relatable salesman, the classy British art expert narrating your documentary, the hipster nerd explaining your computer course or website, as well as the dangerous villain/hero in your video game or the little kid who brings your latest iPad children's story/app to life! He also Voice Matches multiple celebrities.
You know the old saying, "Fast, Good, and Inexpensive: He can give you all three, and more, booyahhhh!" Jason brings to all his projects professionalism, creativity, flexibility, and a great sense of humor, all at an affordable price. He specializes in quick turnarounds (often within 24 hours or less!) and can easily work on short notice.
Thanks for your time! He looks forward to working with you.
Guy Next Door
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - South African
• English - Other
• English - Caribbean
• English - Irish
• English - Scotland
• English - Latin American
• English - Indian
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents - most proficient in Irish, British, Russian, North American, Southern American, Jamaican
Dialects- southern twang (i.e. redneck), African-American, Latin American gangster
Impersonations- Kermit the Frog, Captain Kirk, Veegta (Dragon Ballz Z), Bruce Lee, Louis Armstrong, Bruce Lee, Johnny Bravo, Mickey Mouse, Michael Angelo (TMNT), Optimus Prime (Transformers) and many more.
My personal characters- Mortimer (classic Comic-Con nerd), Wellington (British aristocrat), Blaine (West Hollywood young gay guy), Cat Daddy Smoove (70's pimp)... and many more!
My Voice Experience
Jason is the current voice of the Discovery Channels: "Discovery Access" series, nationwide.
He has done various short films and pilots. He is also the current voice/narrator for the complete Sci-Fi/fantasy audiobook series, "The Legend of Jo-lan", which has a huge following globally.
Jason has narrated motion comic books, student projects, and many shorts. He was top of his class in Janet Wilcox's class taught at UCLA, and studied animation classes with Voice Trax West, as well as various workout groups around Los Angeles.
JODI GOTLIB Promo Voice Over
DAVE WALSH Commercial Voice Over
DAVE FENNOY Video Games
TISH HICKS Voice Over
CAM CLARKE Animation
CRISPIN FREEMAN Anime Dubbing
KARI WAHLGREN Animation
EVERETT OLIVER Voice Over
BRIAN CLARKE Groundlings Improv
SCOTT PARKINS Improv Voice Over
MARC CASHMAN Voice Over
SUSAN PALYO Animation
JENNIFER HALE Video Games
ALEX HYDE WHITE Audiobooks
UCLA VOICE OVER COURSE Janet Wilcox Los Angeles
ANIMATION VOICE OVER COURSE Voice Trax West
My Studio Equipment
What you will get from my services are:
- over 25 years of professional acting experience
- multiple professional reads of your specific script
- extremely fast turn-around times
- a whisper room (vocal booth)
- a portable sound booth
- an in home sound proofed personal studio with professional microphones, and recording equipment
- edited tracks
- royalty free music and sound effects
- a personal touch to direct my talent in an ideal way the flow of the script should be
- honest professionalism and true talent
Professional Actor and Voice Artist, dancer, martial artist.
Extensive experience teaching children/ teens, and continuously incorporating voice over characters.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jason Linere White by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jason Linere White is a Premium subscriber.
• Jason Linere White was last active on Voice123 10 days ago