Strong. Resonating. Believable. Engaging. The voice that, "Makes you want to listen."
Strong, resonating with a believable and authoritative approach, with an engaging undertone. Very strong communication and networking skills that I utilize to effectively deliver the message. I've been known as a natural storyteller, with the voice to match.
I'm the "Voice that makes you want to listen."
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Westchester, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Like they say, a good voice is, well, "good."
But a good "storyteller" is "GREAT!"
Beginning as a volunteer narrator of audiobooks for those with learning and site disabilities over 15 years ago, then on to narrating corporate training videos for previous employers for the last 8 years. I work exclusively with private companies who are contracted to various branches of the Armed Forces, where it is paramount to respect the security boundaries of privacy. I have enjoyed some success in commercial, promo and also video game work through the typical P2P pipelines. However, due to my experience and my personal approach to narration, I specialize in corporate narration, training videos and tutorials. I also provide commentary for private and public functions and expos. I utilize my skill and experience inside my comfort zone of public speaking and engagement to effectively, accurately deliver the message. While also ensuring the process is engaging and entertaining, which provides the best possibility of the material being retained. I personally do a complete background research on all projects to ensure complete comprehension and confidential delivery of the material.
Edge Studios, NYC
Gravy for The Brain Voiceover Training
Dustin Hoffman Master Class acting
Howard Meyer's Acting School
Music Production, Bobby Oswinski
Music Mixing. Alan Parsons
Voice Building, Gary Catona
My Studio Equipment
Sennheiser MKH 416
Sennheiser MK 4
Audio- Technica 897
Audio- Technica 2020
Interface Focusrite 2i2 Scarlett
No USB Mics ever
ipDTL Skype Phone Patch
We only record in the highest file rates and samples.
Currently, 48KHZ / 24 Bit with capability to go higher.
We can produce and deliver full broadcast ready files or raw, uncompressed full files in all "wraps", (.WAV,.AIF, MP3, MP4)
All work is performed in our custom built vocal booth by Jason himself. A professional, full structure, fully operational booth that produces high quality sound recording that meets, and often exceeds submission requirements of some of the industry's toughest standards. Functional, practical and reliable.
This is all we do, so we do it well.
With over 20 years in the face paced, ultra competitive environment of the transportation industry, with a concentration in logistics for defense contractors, I have a tool chest full of networking, communication and facilitating skills that I bring to the table on every project I partake. Such as, but not limited to:
~Strong Networking and communication skills
~Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure, while maintaining consistency and balance.
~Easily adaptable to a constant changing work environment
~ Positively receptive constructive criticism
- Genuinely a true "storyteller", who uses my "gift of gab" to deliver a targeted message to a targeted audience, to produce a target response and course of action.
~ All around good guy who enjoys what I do
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jason TenEyck by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jason TenEyck is a Premium subscriber.
• Jason TenEyck has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours