Funny, Offbeat, Relaxed, Casual
I have a mid deep low-key voice that comes across as authentic, friendly, and genuine in my commercials. When doing sports and entertainment news, it's energetic and fun with a hint of good natured snarkiness thrown in there.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Australian, Canadian, German, Eastern European, 1930's gangster, Matthew McConnaughey, cheesy game show host, greasy used car salesman, gay, sleazy lawyer, Hindu, Keanu Reeves, Mike Tyson, snobby.
My Voice Experience
I have voiced over 2,000 commercials in a major radio market for its flagship news station. Those commercials are aired during peak hours for maximum listenership.
I have written, voiced over, and produced commercials, entertainment reports, and sports reports. I also co-host and produce a weekly comedy podcast, What About Pod, that has been around since early 2013, and has received favorable reviews.
Completed the Radio Broadcasting course from the Radio Connection in 2012
My Studio Equipment
Harris PRE99-1395 StereoMixer
RE27 N/D Dynamic Cardioid Microphone
I am also a highlights coordinator for the NHL's Arizona Coyotes. I extract and edit highlights from our recording software to be used in Coyotes radio broadcasts, so I know my way around programs such as Audition, Audacity, and Cool Edit.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Jason Graham by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jason Graham is a Standard subscriber.
Jason Graham does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jason Graham was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jason Graham does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jason Graham was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.