Natural, sincere, textured, edgy, Characters
I have a natural warmth and sincerity. I have been the regular guy who likes to watch football and the cool dude with an edge. I have the ability to tell a story and also speak on a subject with authority. A wide range of American, international dialects, and characters are in my voice over arsenal.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Santa Monica, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, cockney, liverpudlian, scottish, irish, german, australian, various spanish, french, indian,Italian, middle eastern, Russian, New York, New England, southern, yiddish. I have a good ear for impressions such as Johnny Carson, Rodney Dangerfield, William Shatner, Inspector Clouseau, Sean Connery, some past Presidents, Kermit the Frog, The Beatles, Among others.
My Voice Experience
Jared is a professional voice over artist based in Los Angeles. He has provided natural compelling voice overs for thousands of projects including commercials, promos, multimedia , corporate, IT, animation and educational projects.
Some clients include: The NHL, The California Lottery, Disney, MTV, HGTV, Furniture Row, Kitchenmaid, Capitol Records, Sheraton, Westin, Cheveron, Shakey’s Pizza, P.C. Connection, Dell, Meguiars, Muscle Milk and several car dealerships.
Age Range: 27-50
Accent: Neutral American
Voice Description: mid-range, natural, friendly, cool, sincere, trustworthy
Professionally equipped home studio available 7 days a week
Fast Turnaround time
I attended the
Connecticut School of Broadcasting on 1985.
I am a 1990 graduate of Union College in Schenectady New York and was heavily involved with college radio station WRUC.
I completed Voice Over Classes at Kalmenson and Kalmenson in Burbank, CA
I completed the Michael Lean commercial workshop in Los Angeles, CA
My Studio Equipment
Pro Tools, Various microphones including Sennheiser 416, Pre amps, Apple computers, external hard drives, various musical equipment.
In addition to being a voice actor, I am a skilled audio Mixer, recordist, and editor with extensive experience working with Pro Tools.
I am also a musician. I sing, play keyboards, guitar, and write music.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jared Blume by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jared Blume is a Premium subscriber.
• Jared Blume has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours