Sincere, Girl Next Door, Sexy, CharacterSpecialist
Warm and upbeat for narrations; sincere, playful, and sexy for commercial; and smooth and professional for presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Connecticut, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Sexy, smart woman;savvy middle-aged female; sassy teenager; happy/sad/pouty little girl.
My Voice Experience
Voiced and wrote hundreds of radio and television commercials. Over a four-year period, co-hosted morning talk show on WADS Radio in New Haven, Conn. market. Also hosted own radio show at WFIF in Milford, CT. Reported morning and afternoon traffic in Hartford, Conn for one year. Additionally, wrote copy for WHCN Rock radio station and an advertising agency. For over six years, I also penned feature stories for LIFE Publications in West Hartford, Conn. During most of tht time, I was also town editor of Hebron & Marlborough LIFE.
Majored in Journalism at University of New Haven in West Haven. Graduated from Connecticut School of Broadcasting. Also played Bobbie in Last of the Red Hot Lovers by Neil Simon at the Milford Community Dinner Theater.
My Studio Equipment
As a feature writer, reporter, and copywriter, I verify my facts, am detail oriented, and meet deadlines.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Jan Tormay by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jan Tormay is a Standard subscriber.
Jan Tormay does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jan Tormay was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jan Tormay does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jan Tormay was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.