Sincere, Warm, Smooth, Smart, Friendly, Authentic, Millenial, Sexy, Sweet Girl Next Door
My voice can range from sweet, young, and fun to warm, friendly, soothing, and professional. Conversational and natural in tone, I strive to engage the listener. So, whether you're looking for the geek, the girl-next-door, the helpful assistant, or the sultry woman - I will work with you to bring your copy to life.
With my degree of a BFA in Theatre, I take my acting skills, positivity, professionalism, and team-player attitude to each project I work on.
My specialty lies in voicing:
• Commercials for TV/Radio
• Digital and Internet
- Explainer videos
- Site tours
- Training modules
• Specialty Narration
- Interactive audio for museums and aquariums
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• English - Latin American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents and dialects include: British (Cockney and Standard), Spanish/Hispanic, Italian, Valley girl, Southern Belle, Girl next door, Geek, Friendly neighbor, Sassy lady, Jewish mother
My Voice Experience
I have been a voice over talent for over two years, having voiced several audiobooks which have gone on to sell hundreds of copies and am the voice of an important training course for a large social media client that has reached thousands of new consultants.
Other clients include the Georgia Aquarium, CSSi Enroll, ICMA-RC, Nojan Retreat Center, etc.
"Janine was fast, professional and spot on with her Voice Over work for our NOJAN project. I’ve been working in the entertainment industry for over 25 years and it’s always a pleasure to meet a Pro that takes pride in their work."
-Jason Baffa, Producer/Director
BFA Theatre Performance, Florida International University.
Anthony Meindl's Actor Workshop, Los Angeles - Phase 3 (ongoing)
VO2GoGo voice over training (ongoing)
My Studio Equipment
Audio Technica 2020 Condenser Microphone
HP Spectre x360
Audacity (recording and post-production)
Unknown - Click here to ask Janine Granda
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Janine Granda by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Janine Granda is a Premium subscriber.
• Janine Granda was last active on Voice123 2 days ago