Warm Yet Authoritative, Character Specialist
I am a radio newscaster ... so my voice is bold and authoritative for narrations, funny and warm for commercials ... I have been told I have a nice smile in my voice. I am very smooth and professional. Also very good with technical material that may be hard to pronounce.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I do British, French, German, Irish and Southern accents.
My Voice Experience
Most of my voiceover experience has been doing live reads for sponsors of radio newscasts and sportscasts at stations in NYC such as WQXR and WFAN.
I studied voiceovers at Marla Kirban Voiceovers with my husband, Bruce Kronenberg. B.A. in political science from the University of Pennsylvania, M.A. in journalism from NYU. Since I am also an actor ... I have training in many workshops ... among them with Bobby Lewis .. one of the founders of the Actors Studio.
My Studio Equipment
Audio Technica AT2020 USB microphone and a MacBook with Twisted Wave.
Again, since I am an actor ... I can not only read copy ... but "act" copy as well ... realizing that physical action is an important of voiceover work.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Janice Kirkel by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Janice Kirkel is a Standard subscriber.
Janice Kirkel does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Janice Kirkel was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Janice Kirkel does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Janice Kirkel was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.