Sophisticated, Stylish, Reassuring, crystal clear,
A crystal clear super smooth British female voice; educated and trustworthy.
Empathetic and reassuring for documentaries.
Warm and engaging for narrations
Diverse range of characters, including 'old crone', mystical and bewitching fantasy VO for the videogame market, and specialise in Victorian England characterisations
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Great at providing Perfect Peter's Standard English,but enjoy having wicked, wild vocal fun with Horrid Henry.
Can bloomin' well drop my 'aitches like Winnie the Witch,or Doo Little with Eliza, but enjoy elegant eighteeth century Austen too.
I've got Beds, Bucks, RP down to a Tee, and even Brighton Rocks for me.
My Voice Experience
-Extensive experience in the media as a Media spokesperson for a Charity- have been interviewed by Sussex Radio, Daily Mail,The Argus in Brighton, UK,Chat and Take a Break mags, and I feature on the NHS Choices Website. I have also been interviewed on the UK TV series,Doctor, Doctor.
- Recently featured in a collection of stories for an audiobook for a Spiritual guru who described my 'greatness' and who is using my voice as an inspirational tool for his coaching and healing centre. These are his comments.
''I have used the services of Jane Leclercq and would absolutely recommend her work. She was professional, talented and timely. She over delivered on my expectations . She took care of all my concerns and produced an outstanding product...Jane will not let you down. '' (Anil Gupta.California. May 2011)
- I can also show diversity. My last client used my voice as a Star Goddess for a casino videogame,called Tarot.Touch of Destiny, which will be used in casinos in the U.S, Mexico and Brazil. It was showcased in Las Vegas in Sept 2011 in G2E, the industry's largest annual Exposition. Here are the comments of the Producer from Cadillac Jack:
" Working with Jane was a very delightful experience.The minute we heard her audition we knew she was the perfect match for our videogame's character. Her discernment of the script and her ability to take direction were very professional." (Jason Grace, Cadillac Jack.Sept 2011)
- Also check out this link for a DVD intro that featured my voice.
Gary Terzza VOMasterClass 2011
BA Degree in Sociology included sociolinguistics, the study of language patterns in social contexts, really relevant to voice over work.
Professional Training & Development Certificate from the Institute of Training & Development(ITD). Qualified and experienced in large and small group vocal delivery and public speaking
My Studio Equipment
Alesis USB mic,and recording kit
EditorsKeys Vocal screen
Snowball Blue mic
Used local Recording Studio, (ALT Recording Studios in Hove, Sussex UK), which offers the full range of recording and editing facilities.
I am an active member of a choir, and regularly sing as a Soprano, performing solos and choral pieces with a diverse range. This means that I can provide a stylish musical accompaniment to your voice-over requirements.
Was selected to perform and have recorded a choral musical background to the music producer Luke Cresswell's('Stomp')Miromax Movie 'Wild Ocean',and have also sung at the iconic Royal Festival Hall,in the UK.
Sung backing tracks with the legendary gospel singer Mavis Staples( July 2011),recorded as part of a BBC Songs of Praise Special
My past work included a long stint as a Careers Adviser,and my current experience encompasses Meridian, or 'Tapping' Therapy. As one who has worked in education,health and training for 20 years, I have an-depth knowledge of the terminology, concepts and background to public sector/education/ alternative medical fields. Thus I can provide a sympathetic and compassionate flavour to voice-over projects in these fields.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jane Leclercq by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jane Leclercq is a Standard subscriber.
• Jane Leclercq was last active on Voice123 260 days ago