Friendly, Professional, Warm, Engaging, British
I have a warm, friendly, professional, corporate female British voice, with extensive BBC, commercial and production company experience.
I specialise in corporate and media work and regularly voice podcasts, explainer videos, web and training presentations and corporate videos / DVDs.
Confident and reassuring for videos, e-learning and presentations.
Warm and authoratative for narration and training products.
I also voice promotional material and radio commercials, including adverts in different accents (Spanish, French, regional British accents).
Can be sexy and deep for promos, commercials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British - neutral accent, British - west country and London, French accent
My Voice Experience
After 15 years as a newsreader and presenter on BBC,local and national radio in the UK, I decided it was time to spread my wings and use my voice in different ways.
In 2005 I launched an audio production and PR company and have since voiced and produced many audio, video and web products for business and corporate use, primarily in the UK. These include:
* Video presentation soundtracks
* Video voiceovers
* Training CDs
* Telephone on-hold messages
* Audio news releases
* Promotional news bulletins
Postgraduate qualification in Broadcast Journalism (including voice training).
Graduate degree in French and Spanish.
My Studio Equipment
Studio mic - Seinheisser + stand/pop-shield
Studio mixing desk - Eurorack UB1204-PRO
Portable recording equipment - Marantz 330 digital recorder plus Beyer-Dynamic mic
I run an audio production company so I have access to professional equipment and have the skills to produce any voiceovers to any given spec.
I can turn my hand (or should that be my voice!) to many styles and feel that I'm adaptable in approach and very reliable.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Jane Danser by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jane Danser is a Standard subscriber.
Jane Danser does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Jane Danser was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Jane Danser does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Jane Danser was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.