Reassuring, informative, warm, smooth, authority
A smooth read with a neutral RP accent, excellent for documentary and corporate reads - especially medical, financial, educational, instructional and inspirational. On hold messaging a speciality.
Commercials: if your pharmacist stocks it - this voice sells it - from toothpaste to pain relief.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
I started my career over 20 years ago with the BBC as a newsreader, presentation announcer and promotions producer. This was followed by 9 years with Channel 4 as a continuity announcer. I was the original voice of Orange mobile phones (1993 -2007).
I have voiced countless corporate videos; recurring themes include medical, financial and educational. Memorable sessions include providing in flight warning systems for RAF Lynx helicopters ("..yours might be the last voice they hear").
I have voiced many TV documentaries: from the gentle 'Island Parish' series on BBC2 to the eye popping 'Fat Girls and Feeders' on Channel 4.
Commercials have included Sensodyne toothpaste, Revlon Liquid Lip, Garnier Nutrisse Cream, and Migraleve. I've been the voice of Fred Olsen Cruise holidays for the past two years.
Training: Central School of Speech and Drama, London,
My Studio Equipment
My home studio runs with a Neuman U87 mic, a Focurite Saffire pre-amp and all recordings are edited with the aid of Roland Cakewalk.
I have twenty years experience writing promotional TV continuity scripts for the BBC and Channel 4.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jane Copland by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jane Copland is a Standard subscriber.
• Jane Copland was last active on Voice123 171 days ago