Character Specialist - Female or Male
I have a deeper sexy voice for a female that also allows me to do male characters. I guess it is what most people call a bedroom voice. It normally is very distinct in its consanents, which is good for reading book narrations and doing proper English accent.
I also can read/speak in Spanish out loud but cannot understand it fluently.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I am most talented in Character voices. I have been doing vocal impersonations since I was a child and can do accents, English, British (cockney or Queens English) Southern or Hillbilly, Spanish, Italian, French, Russian, Oriental and Indian. I can also do some animal sounds ... dog, cat, chicken and pidgeon. Oh yes I can even imitate a trumpet playing anything (Jazz, Taps. and Blues )
My impersonations include: Cher, Bette Davis, Eartha Kit, Telulah Bankhead, Catherine Hepburn, Mr. Hainey from Green Acres, Darla Hood from Little Rascals, Pee Wee Herman, Miss Piggy and Kermit the Frog, Carol Channing, Granny Clampet and Miss Hathaway, and some other out of this world voices sounding like a bug talking.
My Voice Experience
Most of my voice over experience has been in narration of college animation voice overs, plays, story books and voice overs for local church productions. Although these were not professional jobs though they did offer the experience in using state of the art equipment.
I have had an extensive background in theatre since High School and before that. I was trained in dance as a child and did local theatre in such productions as Gypsy and Oliver. I also write short plays, and have directed them for my church and neighborhood. I play the violin and piano and have a deep appreciation of music in all genres.
My Studio Equipment
I have a home studio using Sonar Home Studio (CAKEWALK)and Adobe Soundbooth.
I can edit and add sound effects if necessary.
I also have access to local recording studios in Cleveland Area.
Unknown - Click here to ask Jamie Lee Brazier
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Jamie Lee Brazier by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Jamie Lee Brazier is a Standard subscriber.
• Jamie Lee Brazier was last active on Voice123 105 days ago