happy and informative.... chipper..
A man of a certain age
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Bronx, Ny, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask James Washington
My Voice Experience
Time Warner Cable Extra/office worker 06
Presbyterian Hospital Extra/Construction worker 06
Bo jangles, Chicken Extra/picnicking/ 06
Value city department store Extra/shopper 06
Little Debbie Extra/shopper 06
Law Firm Jackson Massey Client Actor 06
Food lion Extra/ married man/ father riding bike with son 06
EA Games Sport Coach’s voice Football Game 06
Manpower Trucking Co. Voicemail Greeting 03
Engersoll Rand model for company brochure 06
Henry Street settlement Playhouse NY
Acting and improv workshop with Ernest Abuba
National Black Theater NY
Clayton Studios St Louis, MO
Voiceover training and demo preparation
Shut up and Talk studios, NY
Voiceover Training and demo preparation
Special Interest: aquariums ,Biking, cars, comedy, computers, talking, meeting new people, shopping, fishing, music, horror movies, can speak with a accents, speak some Spanish, traveling, Five years of professional cooking.
James L. Washington
A Position that will apply and develop my skills and knowledge in audio production
• Trained in the use of popular audio production tools: consoles (Sony 600 series, Digidesign Control/24), multitrack recorders (Sony JH-24, Alesis HD-24) and a wide variety of professional microphones and signal processing devices.
• Substantial preparation in computer-driven audio productions environment: multitrack production & editing (Digidesign Pro Tools HD3 Accel Systems, Propellerhead Reason, Rewire)and mastering (Bias Peak, Waves Masters Plug-Ins)
• Tracking Sessions with bands performing many different styles of popular music. Practical experience with instrument miking, board operation, signal processing session documentation, studio etiquette, artists relations and song/performance production.
• Miking sessions for music projects. Handling aesthetic and technical concerns such as spectral balance, dynamics, imaging and clarity.
• Sound for picture projects, game audio projects, and radio spots for advertising and short-format storyline. Practical project workflow, 5.1 surround mixing, and output to DVD (DVD Studio Pro)
• Trained in the hook up and troubleshooting of audio production systems, cable and connector repair, routing maintenance and alignment of analog recorders.
• Prepped in DAW system setup including PCI card installation, hard drive formatting, system software installation (OS X) and application installation.
• Seasoned voice over talent
• Ability to comfortably and appropriately communicate with clients and associates
• Excellent work ethic and commitment to earning trust and responsibility
• Dedicated to continued learning and becoming a respected and successful audio professional
Recording Workshop, Chillicothe, OH – 2009
Certificate – The Recording Engineering & Music Production Program
The Career Center, New York NY – 2006
Completed the classroom requirements in A+ Certification
Hands on training as a pc tech and basic knowledge of electrical components. : Installation, PC Building, System upgrades, Repair, System configuration, Troubleshooting, Problem diagnosis and Preventative maintenance
Lehman College, Bronx, NY – 2005
Continuing Education Computer programming using Basic
Self Employed, Evans, GA – Present
PC , audio visual repair. Repair and installation of PC Hardware and audio visual repair and installation for both commercial and residential.
Cooking and traveling
My Studio Equipment
MacBook pro Garage Band and protools
Rates:I AM FLEXABLE WITY MY RATES!!!!!
My vocal Style: Dry but also youthful
My vocal Age Range.. young adult - middle age
Audio format: mp3/wav
Clients, EA Game Sports, Man Power Trucking,
0-5 min 300
6-15 min 500
16-30 min 750
31-45 min 1000
46-60 min 1250
60+ Please call for a quote
Per Min- 75
Rates are in US Dollars and include Full Buy-Out and Session Fees.
Rates are for finished dry voice only. Any post-production required is additional.
Studio Post-Production rate is $100/ Hr.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact James Washington by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently James Washington is a Standard subscriber.
James Washington does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
James Washington was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
James Washington does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. James Washington was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.