Deep, authoritative, strong, rich, smooth, confident, believable, genuine, educational, vintage, retro
I specialize in deep and authoritative voice work for imaging, narration and documentaries. I am also able to provide a warm, smooth read for documentaries. Crisp diction, professional read for books, corporate videos etc. I can also be high energy for commercials, or silky smooth , or gruff and edgy for commercials. I also have the ability to read fun, loud and humour.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I have the ability to provide a vintage or retro delivery similar in style to the old Vic Pathe news reels or those vintage car commercials from the 50's and 60's that everyone loves. I have also taken acting and improve classes and with direction and guidance am happy to provide character styles clients are looking for.
My Voice Experience
I have enjoyed being in Radio and television news as a broadcaster for more than 30 years. voice TV and radio spots, promos and imaging.
Online web tutorials, voice coach training with Susan Berkley webinars, Voice acting coach with Janice Hawke of Demomaniacs in Toronto and Mike Kirby of Voiceworx in Toronto. Also, took intensive Second City Improv classes at Second City in Toronto.
I have spent 35 years in broadcasting, mainly in the area of radio and television news producing and announcing. In addition, I have managed staff members with an eye to teaching them writing and announcing skills.
My Studio Equipment
I use an iMac with Logic Pro x.
Microphone is Neumann TLM 103
I have my own Home based Studio
Being in broadcasting for more than three decades, I can also write copy, edit scripts, and offer advice on matching scripts to visuals.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact James Tuckett by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently James Tuckett is a Premium subscriber.
• James Tuckett was last active on Voice123 8 days ago