My voice is adaptable to any requirement, warm and deep for narrations, sexy and fun for commercials, smooth and professional for presentations, etc. I have enjoyed success as a Los Angeles radio and TV personality for many years. I'm known as The "Poorman". During this time, I have voiced 1000s of radio and TV spots as well as many live gigs. My style is adaptable to any situation.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
My Home Base
Newport Beach, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I'm a very good impersonator, and can do all accents. I can do anything, and have been asked to do all kinds of different voices, impersonations, and singing impersonations.
My Voice Experience
So much, it's almost impossible to list. I have done 1000s of commercial spots with accents, whispering, screaming, deep voice, high voice, huge and low energy, children, adults, male, female, all accents, etc. Same with Movie spots, trailers, TV and Movie voicing, Narration, even popular song parodys a la Weird Al. You name it, I've done it. And if I haven't done what you want, that's exciting too. I love a voice challenge.
I got my experience through my radio and TV career. On job pressure training!
My Studio Equipment
I record using garage band and a Marshall USB Mic.. MXL USB-009.
I am great at writing copy for anything. Give me bullet points, and I'll write it and voice it. It will sound incredible.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact James Trenton by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently James Trenton is a Standard subscriber.
James Trenton does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
James Trenton was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
James Trenton does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. James Trenton was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.